Friday, January 14, 2011

Questions

1 - What do you think the global average temperature is? I would say the it is somewhere in the 70's.


2 - People are often talking about "global warming." How much do you think the average global temperature has increased in the past 100 years? I think that it has increase by about maybe 10 or 12 degrease.
Do you think that this is a lot? yeah I think that its way to much


3 - What do you think is the hottest the Earth has ever been? I think the hottest 130. How about the coldest the Earth has ever been? The coldest -90. I said this becuase i think these are the the highest we could survive.


4 - Are you concerned about "global warming?" Why or why not? Yes I am because it's could kill all life on the planet and eventually it could destroy the world

No comments:

Post a Comment